Our Mentoring MISSION
- Royal Rangers is a mentoring program for future men. We provide Christ like character formation and servant leadership development for boys and young men in a highly relational and fun environment. Our mission is to evangelize, equip, and empower the next generation of Christ like men and lifelong servant leaders.
Mentoring Future Men
- We are prepared to take Royal Rangers to a whole new generation of future men, to the iPod generation. The iPod has three characteristics important to its users. These same qualities are reflected in Royal Rangers.
- Mechanically, every iPod is the same. It is a robust electronic device designed to deliver high quality music. Royal Rangers is likewise a robust mentoring ministry that shapes future men into godly husbands and fathers and excellent servant leaders in every sphere of life. Royal Rangers is a tool that men and boys, serving together, can use to evangelize their world, equip the next generation of Christ like men, and empower them to become lifelong servant leaders.
Flexible & Effective
- Functionally, each iPod is unique, reflecting the user’s choices and preferences in music and media. Royal Rangers is also highly flexible and agile, enabling each outpost to implement our effective discipleship process while reflecting the preferences and practices of its local church leaders to best impact the families in its communities.
The Value of Royal Rangers
- Royal Rangers provides an effective means of discipleship for boys by utilizing direct personal relationships between men and boys, developed around a core of shared interests and experiences. Activity-based ministries are essential to the spiritual development of boys.
- The Royal Rangers program is defined by the core principles upon which it was built. These core principles of evangelism, discipleship, leadership, achievement, and service are represented by our pledge, code, motto, and emblem. These principles can be displayed together using our program poster.
Luke 2:52 - "Jesus grew in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and all the people." (NLT)